Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentine Heart

Hi!  I'm back to show you my finished, but not completely finished, heart from the February issue of Just CrossStitch magazine.  If you remember, I have recently returned to cross stitching and have never fully finished a piece (ex: pillow finish or other types of finishes).  So out comes the sewing machine and the next task is to familiarize myself with how to actually complete the task.

Here is the finished front with an added verse from Luke:.
.



I'll post a picture as soon as I finish the back.

After watching a Flosstube video by Night Owl Stitcher, I really had to have a dough bowl...when it arrives, I plan to decorate with "smalls" as other stitchers do!  Love that idea!

Here are a couple of my planned projects to be started very soon:

He is Risen by Little House Needleworks will be started in one of my SALs on Facebook...called Year of Starts...a new project can be started on the 17th of every month. 


The next one needs to be started ASAP .... it is a monthly series by Little House Needleworks ...the first one I'm stitching is March...I'll have to do January and February for 2018 since those months have passed.


I just ordered a lap stand with connections for Q-Snaps and Roller Frames by Needlework System 4! So excited to get this system....the floor stand may come later *wink*.

Must rush on.  Hope all of you have a stitchy day

Stitchy Blessings,
Susan






1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty stitched project Susan! I'm so glad that you are sharing! I love to see your handiwork and appreciate every stitch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments